Gameweek 3 – fixtures planner update (download FREE)

As I promised, before each GW you will get from me an update for my season 2020/2021 fixtures planner. Here you can download a fresh one prepared for Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 3.

So, below you’ll find a link to google spread sheet, but before you get your copy it’s important to read how to use it (and how to use it throughout the whole season, because it will be weekly updated).

>>>>>>>>>>>>> OPEN HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Step 1

Do not download this file, because it won’t work properly. Instead of that, do a copy to your own google spread sheet (File -> Create a copy). Then open YOUR copy, do not try to work on the original file.

Step 2

It’s ready to use. So this is how to use it:

1. set your line-up from the last FPL gameweek

Just select all players who were in your team after last gameweek (before any transfers, if you already did any) from the list (but you can also start typing inside yellow cells).

2: update players prices

Important: I’ll provide price changes once a week, simultaneously to FDR update, so they might be out of date. So I added a feature to allow you do a correction if needed on your own. If the player’s price is different then in Fantasy Premier League, you can use those cells to adjust his price to the current price (CP).

Let’s say Salah’s price has risen over the night and is now 0,1 higher. You can select from the list next to his old price how much you want to add or subtract from his current price.

3. set your Team Value & Free Transfers

Another novelty are TV and transfers settings. You have to set three values if you want to have the same data as in FPL.

1. CHECK your current Team Value (in case it’s different get back to the previous point and set proper players prices, do not try to change it!)
  2. Enter your bank account, put the amount of money that you have NOW in the bank
  3. Enter (choose from the list) number of remaining FREE transfers.

4. Select players & make a plan

Check the box next to each player that you want to be a part of your starting ’11’ in each of following GW’s. If you do that, his FDR will appear next to his name. You can also check all checkboxes to see the whole picture and then ‘uncheck’ next to those players that you want to sit on the bench or transfer out (this his how I do it).

5. Make transfers

To transfer player, use rows in the upper part of the sheet. Red fields are to ‘transfer out’ the player while green are to select his replacement. Everything will change automatically after you insert both names.

As you see, it’s a similar case with price changes here. If you see that YOUR selling price is different than it should be, choose from the list how much should be added or subtracted. On the example below, I added 0,1 to KDB price because I expect him to rise tonight, so I want to include this assumption in my plan.

6. Read summary

After putting everything in order, below the transfers you will see the summary with underlying data. Make sure that you will be able to make your plan happens, that you have enough money, transfers and you won’t get outpriced because of price changes.

Keep in mind that your real TV might be different then here in the sheet, but don’t don’t worry, it won’t affect the planner. It will works properly as long as long you will be inserting player’s prices while doing any transfer (see the bullet point above).

Step 3

👉 I’ll be updating this file after EACH gameweek, so you have to repeat Step 1 after each GW. One day after each GW you will find here on my website a new blog post with updated FDR and new link where you can grab your copy 🔥

Each update will include:

1. Players price changes
  2. Most important, FDR (Fixtures Difficulty Ratio) update after EACH gameweek, so you can have a better view into your team and further moves. If you don’t know what it means: team’s form is changing while season is on, so my approach is to adjust the ‘difficulty colors’ to the current form the team actually has.

This is FDR looks now before GW3 (it’s based on the season 2019/20 GW38 & GW1-2).

So once again, visit my blog after each GW and grab your updated copy 😉

If you like my job and you use my Fixtures Planner please share this in your Social Media. It’s FREE content, so to keep it FREE of charge, please appreciate my job.

Good luck lads 🔝

34 comments on “Gameweek 3 – fixtures planner update (download FREE)

1. Pingback: FPL Analyst - Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 3 lineup - FPL Analyst

2. mobile legends cheat

A person necessarily assist to make severely posts I’d state.

That is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual
    put up incredible. Excellent task!

3. Increase DAMoz

I believe this is among the most important info for me. And i’m satisfied reading your article. But wanna statement on few common things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is actually great: D. Excellent process, cheers However, Domain Authority (Moz) is a parameter to check the ranking in Google. If you want to increase your DA at very low cost, please check out on profile link.

4. mobile legends diamond hack apk

Can I simply just say what a comfort to find a person that actually knows what they are talking about on the net.
    You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of your story.

I was surprised that you are not more popular since you surely possess
    the gift.

5. Mindy B

What’s up?

I found this article very interesting…please read!

Do you remember the blockbuster hit film The Matrix that was released in 1999? You may not know this, but it has deep spiritual implications concerning the times we are living in and Bible prophecy.

It tells a story of how these “agents” are trying to turn us into machines. We are closer then ever before for this to become a reality when they cause us to receive an implantable microchip in our body during a time when physical money will be no more.

You may have seen on NBC news concerning the implantable RFID microchip that some people are getting put in their hand to make purchases, but did you know this microchip matches perfectly with prophecy in the Bible?

“He (the false prophet who deceives many by his miracles) causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name…

You also may have heard of the legendary number “666” that people have been speculating for possibly thousands of years on what it actually means. This article shares something I haven’t seen before, and I don’t think there could be any better explanation for what it means to calculate 666. This is no hoax. Very fascinating stuff!

…Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666″ (Revelation 13:16-18 NKJV).

To see all the details showing why the Bible foretold of all these things, check out this article!

Article: http://1.voicetruth.org

GOD is sending out His end time warning:

“Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name” (Revelation 14:9-11).

In the Islamic religion they have man called the Mahdi who is known as their messiah of whom they are waiting to take the stage. There are many testimonies from people online who believe this man will be Barack Obama who is to be the biblical Antichrist based off dreams they have received. I myself have had strange dreams about him like no other person. So much so that I decided to share this information.

He came on stage claiming to be a Christian with no affiliation to the Muslim faith…

“In our lives, Michelle and I have been strengthened by our Christian faith. But there have been times where my faith has been questioned — by people who don’t know me — or they’ve said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing,” – Barack Obama

…but was later revealed by his own family members that he indeed is a devout Muslim.

So what’s in the name? The meaning of someones name can say a lot about a person. God throughout history has given names to people that have a specific meaning tied to their lives. How about the name Barack Obama? Let us take a look at what may be hiding beneath the surface…

“And He (Jesus) said to them (His disciples), ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven'” (Luke 10:18).

In the Hebrew language we can uncover the meaning behind the name Barack Obama.

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq, in Hebrew is: lightning

baraq – Biblical definition:

From Strongs H1299; lightning; by analogy a gleam; concretely a flashing sword: – bright, glitter (-ing, sword), lightning. (Strongs Hebrew word H1300 baraq baw-rawk’)

Barak ‘O’bamah, The use of bamah is used to refer to the “heights” of Heaven.

bamah – Biblical definition:

From an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation: – height, high place, wave. (Strongs Hebrew word H1116 bamah baw-maw’)

The day following the election of Barack Obama (11/04/08), the winning pick 3 lotto numbers in Illinois (Obama’s home state) for 11/5/08 were 666.

Obama was a U.S. senator for Illinois, and his zip code was 60606.

Seek Jesus while He may be found…repent, confess and forsake your sins and trust in the savior! Jesus says we must be born again by His Holy Spirit to enter the kingdom of God…God bless!

6. I Fashion Styles

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and fantastic style and design.

7. I Fashion Styles

One other issue is that if you are in a scenario where you will not have a cosigner then you may really need to try to wear out all of your federal funding options. You can find many grants and other scholarships and grants that will provide you with funds to assist with university expenses. Thx for the post.

8. Free Stuff

I抦 not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Cheers

9. Free Stuff

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any means you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

10. Long Hairstyles

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily nice chance to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It is always so brilliant and also full of a good time for me personally and my office acquaintances to visit your site particularly thrice per week to read through the fresh stuff you will have. Of course, we are actually motivated with your amazing advice you serve. Certain 2 ideas in this post are undoubtedly the most effective we have all ever had.

11. face mask

This is inspired! I’m happy I found your post because it’s an improvement on similar blogs I’ve read from most other bloggers on this subject. May I ask you to write more about this? Perhaps write an additional example? Thank you 🙂